The social network of Google, Google+, has been launched and already a lot of discoveries are made. Journalists can use it too and perhaps in a more accessible way, like a tool, than Facebook or Twitter. Sarah Marshall gives several ways to make use of the toolbox that the new service offers. And of course, it’s according to everybody’s like to access the features. Have a look at it, and if you decide to make use of Google+ in your work, make it to your benefit. And share with me if you have success or experiences that are useful to know. I’m curious!
- Google Realtime Search (wir-sprechen-online.com)
- Google+ is Awesome. Facebook Maimed, Twitter Mortally Wounded (singularityhub.com)
- Google launches What Do You Love search (blogs.journalism.co.uk)
- All Google Profiles must be public in advance of Google+ launch (geek.com)
- Is Google + = Facebook – ?? (blogs.vinuthomas.com)
- What Does Google+ Add To The Social Graph? (searchengineland.com)
- What’s the Deal with Google+? (directcontact.ca)